Hi Everyone!
I am VERY EXCITED to be part of this AWESOME hop!!! I would like to thank Pixie Dust Studio for letting me participate in the best hop ever :) I can't wait to see all the incredible projects on this hop!
If you came from Carol at Carolee's Scrappin' Spot then you are in the right place!
If you want to start at the beginning of the hop go to Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog!
PIXIE PRIZES...
Please remember stop at all the blogs on the hop to be included in the Prizes given away on the Pixie Dust Studio Blog.
The Grand Prize will be awarded to the person who plays along with the Twilight Inspired Challenge which will end on Wednesday November 23rd at Noon CST.
They will win their choice of a Pixie Pack!
The 2 other prizes will be awarded to those who have completed the hop and leave a comment on the Pixie Dust Studio Blog. Comments will close on Saturday November 19th at Noon CST.
They will win 3 images of their choice!
All 3 winners will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced during next Thursday's Challenge (11/24).
My daughter (she is 10) and I LOVE the Twilight movies... of course we both have yet to read the books :( We have them, but have not read them except for the first few chapters of the 1st book. But I am going to try to start reading them again. We weren't Twilight fans from the beginning but last year we finally watched Twilight and LOVED IT! So then we watched New Moon and then couldn't wait for Eclipse! Luckily we only had to wait about 2 months before it came out! Now it feels weird having to wait an entire year for Breaking Dawn to come out!!!! We SO can't wait to see it :)
We are TOTALLY TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!
ok on to my project .. So I was going to use my Immortal Love stack to make a project but then decided I wanted to try making my first charm bracelet!
Chain, Jump Rings, Lobster claw clasp and jewelry tools- from Michaels
Shrinky Dinks for Ink Jet Printer
Stampin' Up Markers
Clear Nail Polish
Hologram embossing powder
Hole punch
Scallop Circle Punch- Stampin' Up
"Marry Me Bella"&"My Sparkle Edward" Digi Stamps- Pixie Dust StudioThanks for stopping by!
YOUR NEXT STOP IS THERESA THE SCRAPBOOKING QUEEN

Oh I love love the bracelet! I really need to try this for my daughter (9 yrs) and her friends. TFS
ReplyDeleteLove the charms...great idea!
ReplyDeleteYour bracelet is awesome!:)
ReplyDeleteVery cool idea for a bracelet. I have some neices who would love one...
ReplyDeleteKristin
love the bracelet
ReplyDeleteGreat bracelet. And you gotta love a TEAM EDWARD fan!!!! YAY.
ReplyDeleteBe Blessed, Beckie
Hi there, wow this is such an original idea, love this bracelet!! Hugs, Frea
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!
ReplyDeleteCindy
www.cpmemories.blogspot.com
Awww!! That's so cute!! Love the charm bracelet. Read the books...they are fabulous! =D
ReplyDeletexx Star
Very cool...great project.
ReplyDeleteWow.. i love it.. very creative.. love the edward charms.. thanks for sharing... you should read the books.. they are awesome... once i started I couldn't put them down..
ReplyDeleteWOW, that is just AMAZING...great project..
ReplyDeleteCorinne
OMGosh! I am blown away by your amazing charm bracelet! What a clever idea! Love it!
ReplyDeleteO.O OMG SOOO LOVE THIS PROJECT!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I Love your Charm! So Creative! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
ReplyDeleteVery, very nice. Love the charms. Quiet creative I must say!!
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Thanks for sharing! chrisbrown1973@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow.. Excellent job with this... i LUV it..nice work!
ReplyDelete