Saturday, January 21, 2012

Glitter & Bling Blog Hop January 21st-22nd Day 2




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to the Glitter & Bling Blog Hop for Day 2!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful projects projects on this super fun hop!

If you came from Lynne K's Blog  then you are in the right place!

If you would like to start at the beginning head to Gill's Blog!

Now on to my Day 2 project!

Pam really loves shoes! So I wanted to make her a pair to go with her purse card! This shoe was the main reason why I bought the Princess Party Event Cartridge! I thought it was SUPER CUTE!!!  It was also easy to make :) I used this awesome paper they sell at Target, the only problem is it doesn't photograph well :(  I made the shoe as big as it would go and cut it out. At first I thought I would be spending a lot of time scoring everything.. but after scoring the first line I realized that I didn't need to score it, and worked great just folding on the premarked lines... :) and then I glued a few of the spots and used my sharpie to color in the heart on the shoe. I decided I wanted to make the shoe be able to hold candy. SO since it is an open toed shoe I used part of the packaging that the Cricut cartridges come in and cut a piece of the corner that would fit in the shoe to help hold the candy in. ( The shoes look WAY cuter in person..)

Here are a few pictures of the shoes with and without the chocolates in them.






Supplies:

Imagine Machine
Princess Party Even Cartridge
Black Sharpie
Paper- from Target
3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue
Plastic corner from the Cricut Cartridge wrapper


Also please leave a comment below to enter to win 2 Bottles of Stickles!
You will have until Thursday January 26th to Enter!
(1 winner will be chosen using Random.org)


Thanks for stopping by!


Your next stop is...Amy's Blog








17 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! Lisa! These are amazing!!! I've never seen a shoe cartridge template before! Stunning!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that paper you used.
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness which girl wouldn't love a pair of shoes like these. Fabulous!!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shoe Lisa, brilliant choice of card and what a wonderful way to give chocolates as a gift!!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super project. Just love the shoe. Great for a gift or a party. Wonderful. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Lisa, I'm now following your amazing blog. I thought i had "followed" you yesterday when I commented but...duh!...it would appear not...senior moment, I'm sorry! Anyway, all sorted now...lol!
    Like the handbag/purse yesterday, this is just outstanding and fits the brief of the blog hop! This is certainly bling! Wonderful idea, wonderfully composed and constructed...the choccies are just a bonus!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lisa. Wow, amazing shoes to go with the bag from yesterday. Just brilliant. Love them. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoe!!! I made a shoe for my granddaughters birthday,,,this pattern is so adorable!!!

    imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know hat you mean about that paper. I love the Target papers too. What a great idea to make these and give to your friend! Chocolate, Yum! She will love this cute gift. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute are these! And the added chocolate is a great bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, My little Grand Daughter would Love this! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that shoe cut on the Princess Party cartridge --- looks sew versatile and super glittery bling bling with the paper you used! A pleasure hopping with you!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh. I absolutely love the shoes. These are perfect for a little girl or even a bachelorette party. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea.
    marg00062verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW i LOVE these shoes - what a fabby idea. Thanks for taking part in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  16. YIKES...I need sunglasses! LOL They are shoe-mendous!! I've seen real ones in the mall like that.
    TFS
    Creative Wishes, Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are SO FUN!! WOW -- I bet they are absolutely brilliant in person!! LOVE them!! What a treat to hop with you!! TFS...

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete